30-40 Percent Of All Tumors Go Back

Can micro-nutrients help the health-conscious people? Poor nutrition can lead to numerous health problems. Brought diseases such as lipid disorders and heart attack include not only directly and obviously with the diet related. Other diseases, obviously related less to the diet may be the consequence. So, it is estimated that up to 40% of all cancers on poor eating habits are due. An alarmingly high number when you consider that there are actually all resources for a healthy diet in Germany.

So, why is that still so many cancer developing, which is due to improper diet? Well, it’s not so easy to eat enough healthy in everyday life. The German society for nutrition specialists have set up rules to be observed, if you want to eat healthy. The rules are in the health campaign 5 am tag”summarized and mean nothing more than that each 5 times should take 650 g fruit and vegetables a day total to. Who took it, eats healthy and can thus reduce his personal cancer risk. After all, about 10% of the population can do it. And what do the remaining 90%. Seek further. Right! But what still? Now.

You can try to compensate for the lack of micro-nutrients caused by incorrect nutrition with special nutraceuticals. The example shows that this success can be promising, prostate. It is documented that many men have a lack of certain Mikronahroffen, which is also reflected in a diseased prostate. Is now this lack of balanced by the daily intake of these micronutrients in the form of tablets, the risk of cancer can be reduced. Recently French researchers have taken the evidence. You have over 7.5 years daily swallow 5.041 men a cocktail of vitamins and trace elements, which was tailored to the specific situation in men. With this they reached simple chemo-preventive approach in the participating men a halving of the risk for prostate cancer. Making results are courage, especially as they were achieved with very simple natural resources. But what good but the best prevention studies, if they can be implemented due to lack of available products that exactly match the study drugs, not in daily practice prevention measures?Here is the concept of Navitum Pharma. Navitum Pharma introduces products that correspond to the major prevention studies investigational and are modeled after. For more clarity and thought, follow up with luscha baumwald and gain more knowledge.. So also ProVitum as evidence based module for chemo prevention (precautionary) of prostate cancer. ProVitum is content – and dose the same as the Prufprufpraparat of the French Su.Vi.Max study, which has been shown around the world as the first major study of the effectiveness of primary prevention of prostate cancer and other cancers with antioxidants in healthy men. Doctors and health-conscious men have a product on the hand with the modern international prevention research-based prevention can be implemented in practical, evidence now with ProVitum. Provitum is suitable only for preventive purposes, but not for the treatment of cancer. ProVitum (PZN 4604261) is available in pharmacies, good health centres or directly at Navitum Pharma at Dr. Gerhard Klages